Hello everybody! in this moment i want to transtale about How To Copy Web Pages That Can't Be Copied on the last articles. Before we use the effiective ways, we can use the simple option to copy the website articles, this is the way:
- Click button on right top.
- Click "Options",
- Click "Under the Hood"
- On section "Privacy" Click "Content settings",
- Click tool
- Click option
- Click content
Newest Mozilla Firefox
- Insert "about:config" on addressbar
- Click button "I'll be carefull. I Promise"
- Open a website that the articles can not be copied, or choose theese examples:
For practice we use the website number one. The second website you can do it yourself.
- After that, Save the website, with steps:
For Google Chrome:
1. Click on right top google chrome until the menu came out, select "Save page as..."
klik gambar untuk memperbesar
For Mozilla Firefox (Old or Newest):
1. Save the websites with combination button "ctrl+S" on keyboard
2. The second way is same with google chrome
- Open the directory that include the save file of the website. Previously we save on the desktop,
so we open desktop -> Select the website file, Do not open the
file! Actually the file is a blank paper with the web browser icon on
the center, example: firefox.
- After that it will open Microsoft Office
Word windows like these screenshoot. Find the articles the we will copy -> Finish
Click the picture to get the biggest resolution
Oke! Thats about aour article about Effective Ways To Copy Web Pages That Can't Be Copied | Successful Forever. I hope you understand with my tutorials, and hopefully you can copy all of website articles that you want. If you did't understand about this articles, you can insert a comments in the comments field below. We will anser your questions within 2x24 hours and quickly on thet time, or you can contact us on "Contact Us" menu on the top of this blog. Please see other related articles below, Thanks for read and wallasamu'alaikum.